Over the past few years, many of our market contacts have been really helpful to us at MAP Training by taking part in two research initiatives looking at:
- How good are insurance companies at building technical excellence in their employees?
- Trading capability in the UK Insurance market
For a copy of either survey report please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have complemented these two initiatives by ongoing dialogue with clients and contacts to keep abreast of trends and issues that have impacted their people development strategies. However, as a result of the pandemic, we haven’t been able to have the quick face to face catch ups, or informal conversations ‘over a coffee’ whilst between meetings to gauge opinions. This is of course likely to be true for all those engaged across the industry in people development. We are all missing that direct but informal way of hearing how it really is.
So, we would now like to invite you to help obtain a ‘temperature check’ on the impact of the Covid19 pandemic on the technical and trading capability in the insurance market.
It would be much appreciated if you could participate in a brief survey to share your personal views (10 questions – taking only 5 to 10 minutes to complete).
There are three really important principles in completing this survey and participating in the research:-
- We are seeking views from a broad range of people at all levels working within or with insurers, i.e. brokers, reinsurers, etc. We would like to hear from both technical staff such as claims and underwriting; HR teams such as Learning & Development and training professionals; and business leaders.
- We recognise that the views of individuals are not the official views of their company and all responses will be aggregated and no single response attributed to any individual or company.
- In fact, we want your personal views on what you have observed and witnessed yourself (not the official company-line).
Please take part in our research by opening the link below:
Please note the survey will be open until Thursday 1st April and we will aim to have a report of the findings available before the end of April.
Everyone who completes the research and leaves their contact details will receive a complimentary full report of the findings when it is published.
Thank you for your support in this – it is very much appreciated. Finally, if you want to discuss anything with regard to this research, or more widely in relation to training and development, do please get in touch.